We set up this site to support and encourage young men who do ballet
and demystify the world of ballet for those who don't.

Quick navigation

Ballet dancer beats mugger

BDB is not meant to be a ballet news site, but here is one story I could not pass up:

Ben Stewart: tough dancer

A few months ago, Ben Stewart, a dancer with San Francisco Ballet, was mugged while coming back from a night out. A man twice his size hit him several times and stole his phone. Not scared, Stewart described what happened next:
"I was like, you just got four free shots and you didn't take me down. And then in a split second I decided I'm going to kill him. He unleashed the beast. I am basically 98-percent muscle, I'm a professional athlete, and all my muscle was on him. I pounced on him like a tiger."
And he got his phone back.

You can read the full, slightly alarming story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment